Call for 2017 bursaries [pdf]
Please include the following information to apply:
- Curriculum Vitae with names of two referees
- A letter of motivation from your honours/4th year project supervisor
- Certified academic transcript
- One page motivation, including a description of your honours/4th year research interests
- Name(s) of other bursaries/scholarships applied for and amount(s)
No late applications will be considered. The council also reserves the rights not to make any awards should the candidates not fulfill all criteria. Successful candidates will be notified by mid-March of the year of the award. The decision of the adjudicating committee is final.
Please submit applications electronically (in pdf format) to: The Secretary, email@example.com
The bursary application deadline is 27 February 2017.